A little over a year ago, we received a call from New York. On the other end of the line was a delightful father of a soon-to-be bride. The wedding was to take place at their lakehouse on Windover Lake in Michigan and he was seeking DJ Entertainment for it.
After a few minutes of conversing, I quickly realized that in addition to just a DJ, we could help him with so much more than that! From tents to linens, transportation for guests, tables, chairs, a custom bar, an antique door, a dance floor, signage, photo booth, and much more (full list below) - we were able to make their vision come to life!!
I could go on and on about how beautiful this wedding turned out to be, but I would rather have the pictures do the talking!
Photo Credit: Capture by Cassie - Cassie Packard
It was a true honor to provide a turn-key wedding for this family!
Here's a full list of everything we provided:
- Event Planning
- Pre-Event Mosquito Control Spray (Around the full property)
- Ceremony Curtain Arch
- Ceremony Chairs
- Ceremony Sound
- Custom Signage (Including antique door, chalkboard sign decorating)
- Custom Rustic Bar
- Photo Booth
- Chair Sashes
- Table Linens (Including napkins and tablecloths)
- Tables (Including regular and cocktail)
- Reception Chairs
- DJ/MC for Reception
- Dance Floor
- Uplighting (Inside tent and on trees)
- Transportation for Guests (To/From Hotel)
- Restroom Facilities